Thursday, December 3, 2015

Our week in pictures!

On Sunday, we woke up to discover Bella, our elf had come from the North Pole with treats and breakfast!

Daddy and Sydney went to the Y while Maddie and I wrapped up our holiday shopping. 

On nana Monday, Sydney convinced nana and grandpa to take her to Chik Fil A for lunch. 


On Tuesday, Tara and I did cardio hip hop at the Y, while the guys ran. We stayed late for the holiday party. We listened to a band, had some snacks and made home made candy canes! It was pretty cool. 

Maddie and Tara, flouring their hands, ready for the candy cane syrup.

Dave and Chris rolling and shaping their candy canes.

Sydney did it for about 15 seconds and then decided she wanted a cookie instead. Smart kid!

Tonight we took Madeline to see The Good Dinosaur with Hudson. It was pretty sad actually. Not a great pick me up! HA! I took some pictures and none turned out. Boo!

This week has been busy and is just an indication of things to come for us in December. It's jam-packed!

No comments:

Post a Comment