Saturday, December 26, 2015

Maddie turns FIVE.

Our big girl Madeline turns 5 today. I can hardly believe it!

Maddie, you were born in the early evening on December 27th. You were warm and snuggly and did not want to come out. After a long day in labor you arrived and you were the cutest thing I had ever laid eyes on. 

I remember daddy driving slowly home from the hospital. I sat in the backseat and just stared at our new addition.

We quickly learned that you like to be swaddled. 

And we took about 1,476,932 pictures of you. 

Over the last five years you have grown from a six pound baby to a beautiful five year old.


You are silly and sweet and a little sensitive.
 I love having mommy-Maddie time with you. We like to shop, get pedicures and do crafts together. 

You love the camera and love posing!

And you are truly a joy. Your daddy and I love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment