Merry Christmas! Minus Christopher having Ebola/SARS/Swine Flu/H1N1, we had a great Christmas!
We started the celebrations Christmas Eve at my parents house.

My girls have been obsessed with grandma and grandpa's Christmas train.
So anxious to see what it is in their sacks!
Tia gave the girls their gifts when she was in town but she left a few surprises for all of us, including light up wands for the girls!
Not as many pics of Sydney opening her gifts. She opened the first one, a baby, and then didn't want to open anything else. So I opened her gifts for her while she played with her baby.
She was, however, jazzed about that last gift she had outside!

We walked over to Dawn's for the neighbor Christmas Eve social.
All of the guys.
All of the girls.
We didn't stay long because Chris started feeling bad again and we wanted to get the littles in bed early.
*****
I woke up at 7:45 and I was the first one in my house awake! It was so weird since Maddie is always waking us all up. I got ready and then FINALLY Maddie woke up a little after 8. She and Sydney were so excited walking down the steps and seeing their gifts!
Let's take a moment to appreciate the amazing-ness that is Sydney's morning hair.
My baby taking care of her baby.
The girls loved their gifts and played for several hours.
Christopher rested a bit and then we headed to his parents for Christmas dinner.
We told the kids they could open presents as long as they took a quick photo.
Pretty good, huh? I'm so glad that Sydney is starting to smile now and not completely avoid the camera.
My loves!
Aunt Laura showing how to use the karaoke machine.
The adult table.
After dinner we played with Laura's selfie stick.
And that wrapped up a great Christmas!



































No comments:
Post a Comment