Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Party on!

Last week, Maddie's teacher told me she'd been a bit clumsy that day. I wasn't quite sure how to take that but she seemed fine so I just chalked it up to her being my daughter. Everything was fine/normal until that night at bedtime when she started crying her ears hurt. Sigh.

Next morning she's fine and has no fever. But, that night...same thing. Tears at bedtime. I actually have an otoscope so I took a peek and sure enough her ears looked like they had an infection to me. Saturday morning, we got our actual diagnosis from a doctor and an antibiotic. No cold, no fever, just an infection. Maddie was so sad because she really really wanted to go to Adelyn's party and we ran a little late because of the doctor, but we still made it!!

It was at All About Kids and it was awesome! 

She loved the rope swing.



 Having some pizza with her cousin Charli.

Following the big kids as quick as she could!

On Sunday, we had our rescheduled family party, minus grandma who didn't make it in from Florida.




Maddie had so much fun, this is how she passed out for her nap.

And, last night, here we are as the NEXT winter weather storm rolled through.

(Sydney's naked because she's happiest that way between 7-9. A little weird, I know, but you do what you got to do!!)

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where Sydney was at picture time too bad you Grandma couldn't make it... Love Nana Hughes

    ReplyDelete