Thursday, February 20, 2014

The BIG Thaw.

The news has been calling this week the BIG THAW because the temp has gotten above freezing. FINALLY!!




We went to the library for story hour this week. It was great! WE sang, we blew bubbles and played with a parachute. Maddie really enjoyed it. Her new friend, William, was there. I caught Maddie trying to hold his hand so I went to take a picture. Then they got all embarrassed!
Everyone thought they were siblings b/c they actually look very similar!

Then we spent some time outside! I bundled Sydney up and put her in the swing. She LOVED it.

 


Sydney is only five months but is in 6-9 month clothes! She's a growing girl. I thought having two girls would be great for the clothes situation, but it turns out my seasons might be off since Sydney is growing differently than Maddie. Guess I'll have to go shopping....

She is SUPER close to rolling from her back to her belly. She gets everything over except her last arm. She sits pretty well in the bumbo so it shouldn't be too long before she can sit unsupported I think. My big girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment