Thursday, February 13, 2014

Celebrating six years with my Valentine!

This weekend is mine and Chris's SIX year wedding anniversary. We've been dating since December 2000, which is pretty wild, if you think about it. Sure, we argue (who doesn't?) and sometimes we drive each other crazy, but we are truly two people who are better together. And we have had an AMAZING 13 years together.

Cape Cod 2002

 Arc de Triomphe 2005

Eiffel Tower 2005

 Spring Break Cruise 2006

Brussels Belgium 2007 

Wedding 2008


Honeymoon 2008

Chicago 2009

 Patriots - Colts 2009

 CATS football game 2008

 First Anniversary Cruise 2009

 Chicago (second anniversary) 2010

Puerto Rico 2010

Snorkeling in Dominica 2010

 Maternity Pictures 2010

 Maddie born 12/27/2010

Abingdale, VA (First trip away from Maddie) 2011

 Bermuda (Fourth Anniversary Trip) 2012

A big announcement April 2013

Bermuda 2013

Baby Sydney born 9/13/2013

 
Introducing the girls 2013


I love my Christopher and our life together!!










2 comments:

  1. I lost count of how many times I smiled in that post! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary..... Love you all very much... Nana Hughes

    ReplyDelete