Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lesson learned!

On Friday, I took my little lovelies to the mall. At some point, my key fell apart and the electronic chip fell out. This meant my car wouldn't start. It was nearing nap time and Sydney was getting 
CRANK-KAY so I was so happy daddy could leave work to come rescue us!
This is dire y'all. I'm starving!

Once Chris got to the mall with my spare key, I actually ended up retracing my steps and found my electronic chip. Now I'll be taping that sucker up!

Other than that small mishap, we had a great weekend!

We played Hide Go Seek with Tia, Maddie's current favorite game. They were easy to find though because SOMEONE kept giving their spot away.

On Saturday we headed to Lexington so that I could go to DanceBlue. I've written about DB before, and it's something so near to my heart I'm fortunate I can attend it. The students raised 1.4 MILLION this year! How incredible! 

While I was at DanceBlue, Chris took the girls to visit Dane and Quinn.
Maddie was so excited to visit her cousins--she just loves them!

On Sunday, we went to play with Hudson. FINALLY! The Fertig's have been sick the last few weekends so Maddie desperately needed some Hudson time. 

The couch jumping occurred after we let the kids have strawberry milk. 

We took all 3 kids to Chuy's (brave, right?) and surprisingly, they were FANTASTIC. All of them. And the food was delish.

This might be my favorite picture! My family is obsessed with all things Mexican food. Maddie has always been too but now she's into queso as well. LOVED it. So, she may look like daddy but she's got some mommy in her!!

The kids laughed and laughed at themselves in this mirror.

We took a quick trip to Costco.

Madeline instead on bringing Charlotte Maynah Maynah to Costco. Yes, her doll's name is Charlotte Maynah Maynah. No, I don't have any idea why. 

On the way home from Costco, Sydney got REAL upset. Couldn't figure it out until we got her out of her car seat. Oh.

Maddie had her first "Ants on a Log."

Chris was holding Sydney and she just totally bit the dust. Tired tired little girl!

Happy weekend. Cheers to a new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment