Christopher has been working so hard these last few months, but he's gotten the basement almost done! He has just a few tiny things to do, but his bar is built, his bookshelves complete and he even got the steps stained this past weekend. Everything looks FANTASTIC! Here's a glimpse of his handiwork.
In the meantime, we've been having fun, despite the craziest winter in a LONG time!!
We were supposed to have my grandma, aunt and parents over for lunch but snow cancelled so just my parents made the trip.
Madeline has a new favorite food--hash browns!
Having breakfast together before grocery shopping. We were going to eat in McDonald's but it was honestly so cold we decided to just drive-thru it.
We did tot time at Chik Fil A and had a lot of fun. I spoke with a woman for awhile who was really nice. On the way out, Maddie randomly asked her for some hash browns. She laughed and bought her some. I of course tried to refuse but she said Maddie was just the sweetest, most polite little girl. Then, I found out this woman was a regional director for Chik Fil A. So I let her get the hash browns.
Enjoying her hash browns. This was after our lesson on taking food from strangers. Or asking strangers for things.
This is an old pic I found on Chris's phone. Thought it was too cute not to share. Maddie adores her big cousin.
The girls doing their lessons. HAHAHA.
Maddie doing her art. I've already faxed samples to the El Prado and The Louvre.
Even though we've been making the most of the bitter cold and snow, we've still gone a little mad.
Come on Summer!!










No comments:
Post a Comment