Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sisterly Love


So, my sister and I are almost 9 years apart. We are very close now. Growing up...we were still close, but we fought too. Right now, Maddie and Sydney are pretty much enamored with each other. But, the sequence of photos below really made me want to caption them how I imagine my life will sound in about 5 years.

Mom! Sydney's hogging all the chair!


STAY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE CHAIR!!


Mom! Sydney's touching me!!


Yep. I touched her. So what.

Well, you never know. Until then, I will embrace the way they love each other.
Sydney is always staring and smiling at Maddie. And Maddie always wants to hold her.


And, how Maddie piles Sydney up with her toys when she sleeps so that she's not alone. (Maddie likes to sleep with a lot of friends and thinks Sydney should too.) 


Love my girls!




1 comment: