Kyle and Danielle came over this weekend and brought their sleds. I wasn't sure how Maddie would do, but she LOVED it.
I want a pink snow suit!
Come on Mads, get ready!!
Not sure WHAT is going on in this picture, but I'm hoping it's not a kiss!
Kyle and Hudson went first.
Then Maddie and I.
Stella went NUTS. She watches over the girls so she was a little wild trying to keep us all safe.
It was so much fun....until Maddie and I WIPED OUT!
She didn't cry or anything. She just jumped up, dusted herself off and was ready to go again with daddy.
We had left Sydney inside in her swing so I went in after two times down the hill. I told Chris to keep an eye on Madeline. I peeked out the window and she is on THIS CONTRAPTION BY HERSELF. I guess this is why a girl needs a daddy. Because I would have not let her on that by herself until she was at least 16.
After sledding, we ate some chili and the kids took a bath.
Maddie told us she was wearing a dinosaur diaper. So, of course, Hudson put on a bear diaper.
And they waddled, screaming through the house.
Worn out!!


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment