Maddie started part time last week and on Friday I had the girls for the first time by myself. It went great!! We had a lot of fun.
We played playdoh.
Then Maddie went to the dentist. Here she is playing in the waiting room.
She did pretty well until the very end. After she got flossed, she jumped up and shouted, "I've been good. Can I have my pez candy?!?!" Next time, I will bribe with a toy or something less sugary so as not to offend the dentist. She did not have any cavities though!
She is doing really well writing her name. She is learning to trace it first. She can name every letter in her name!!
In the afternoon Maddie played with Sydney and taught her how to use one of her new toys.
We also had leftover bananas so we made some banana muffins.
Finally, we had a glow in the dark party.
Man, it's so much more fun when my sister is home with me!!









No comments:
Post a Comment