Every now and then, I like to do a post that just highlights what Madeline (and now, Sydney!) is into. I look back on these and see how much she has changed.
Books: She goes back and forth between Pinkalicious and Llama Llama. One night we will read all 5 of her Pinkalicious books, the next night Llama Llama. She also knows EVERY word to The Napping House. Madeline reminds me a lot of myself when I was little. She not only reads at bed time, but she also asks to read throughout the day. Some days I read 15 books with her!
Food: She still loves cheese, though we backed off significantly after her BM issues earlier in the year. Girl LOVES her some macaroni and cheese. She also can eat guacamole for DAYS. Loves strawberries, oranges, grapes. We finally got her eating chicken and have been finding ways to sneak red meat in her meals too.
Hobbies: She is obsessed with "housekeeping." She loves to clean. When daddy vacuums, she vacuums. She also could play with her babies for an entire day, I'm sure of it. She dresses them in Sydney's newborn-size clothes and changes their diapers.
Shopping: Madeline's favorite stores are Old Navy (for the dresses), Costco (for the samples) and Kroger (for the cookies).

Waiting on the dry cleaning to be done!
Toys: Besides her books and babies, Maddie likes to color, paint and build towers.
School: Maddie loves her teacher, Ms.Tiffany, and has so much fun at school. Here's a few pics of her playing there.
As for Sydney girl she is 7 weeks old today! She is picking up some weight and sleeping pretty well at night. We put her down between 10:30-11 and then she sleeps anywhere from 4-5 hours. After that, she sleeps another 3-4 hours. She likes her swing, her play mat and interacting with us. In the evening, she starts to get fussy and just wants to be held and snuggled. I'll post all of her stats at her 2 month visit.







No comments:
Post a Comment