Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sydney Stats!

Sydney and I went for her two month check-up on Wednesday. (Where has the time gone?!?)

She did great! 

She is growing steadily, but is still on the small side. She weighed 8 pounds and 15 ounces. She is in the 5-10% for weight. (That is where Maddie was until she turned 2.)  She, is however, in the 30-35% for height! She was 22 inches long. She might pass up her big sis one day! 

She showed off for Dr. Trace and rolled over twice. Strong girl! (The ped said that sometimes smaller babies can roll earlier because they have less weight to flop.) 

While we waited, I tried to get Sydney to take a selfie with me. She hasn't quite got the hang of it.

First, she made a really funny face.

I told her to smile and she put her hand in front of the camera. Maybe another day.

Poor little angel had to get FOUR shots at her visit. There is a nationwide shortage of one of the combination vaccines so one stick turned in to three. Then, there was an additional shot, as well as an oral vaccine. She screamed for a minute but did better than I expected. She was a little fussy in the evening and pretty tired.


We love our growing girl! She has really completed our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment