Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cindy Maurice

You're probably wondering who Cindy Maurice is. Well, most people think her name is Cindy Maurice.





That's because Madeline has a difficult time saying Sydney and pronounces it Sinney...so people assume it's Cindy. Then, for whatever reason, she pronounces Marie "Maurice" so there you have it. Cindy Maurice. I guess it's not too terrible. My sister called me BB until last week she was about 7.

Now, your second question is probably wondering why Sydney always has a bib on. That's because, at any moment, reflux could strike and we could all be doomed. I do laundry EVERY day. Between Madeline doing WHATEVER it is they do at daycare (roll in food? paint fights?), Christopher finishing the basement (why finishing the basement constitutes wearing 6 white t shirts a day is a mystery I will never solve) and Sydney's reflux, I do laundry daily. 

But, I have noticed the bib thing and am at least going to try to take them off for pictures moving forward.

Maddie's latest kick is smoo-vies. We make smoothies several times a week and they are delicious. We always use frozen pineapple, a whole banana, fresh berries and a big handful of spinach leaves!


 Maddie thinks they are amazing. I get her to eat spinach. It's a win win for everyone.

Daddy had to go to dinner with some people from work on Monday so Maddie and I had a princess picnic in the living room. 



This is my last week of maternity leave which is so so sad. I think maternity leave is on a time warp or something--how have I been off work for ten weeks?!?!?! But, and this is BIG news, I'm only going back part-time. More on that next!!

1 comment:

  1. Where was that fun, spunky big girl last time I was there?

    ReplyDelete