Sunday, November 24, 2013

Maternity Leave is over.

It has been ten weeks since sweet Sydney was born. I cannot believe it! Maternity leave is on its own time continuum, it absolutely goes faster than real world time. Once again, it got the best of me. I had plans to accomplish so much...none of which got done. The main thing I remember doing is snuggling with my sweet girl! But, I think that's just perfect.

Tomorrow, I return to work. But!! I am not going back full-time. I worked it out with my boss to reduce my schedule to three days a week, one of which is at home. It took a lot of details to get it figured out but I think we have plan that will work.  It allows me to keep my job and get more time with my girls

Because seriously, I cannot get enough of them!



Maddie did a puppet show for us on Friday.



This was her audience.

"What do you think? Two thumbs up?"


We had a play date with our man Hudson this weekend.







Funny Maddie story. She is definitely her father's daughter. I was out in the garage with her playing when she told me she needed some q tips. She said, "daddy says this is how we clean." And proceeded to "clean" her car. 



 When she got two going, I was really laughing.

As for Sydney, well...I think it's her mission to keep Tide in business.

I leave you with this. My little gymnast!  So excited to start lessons in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment