Sunday, October 27, 2013

BOO!

Yesterday, we bundled up and took Madeline to Boo Dell at Yew Dell. It was FREEZING, but she really wanted to trick or treat again so off we went, with my dad and sister. 



We sped through but still had a lot of fun!

This little sweet girl stayed home with grandma to stay warm!

Last night, we got "boo'ed" by one of our neighbors. We got a cute note along with a bag of treats. Stella even got some dog bones from Blue Dog Bakery--she is really popular with all of our neighbors! Now I have to BOO two of my neighbors so Maddie and I are headed out to get some goodies!


1 comment:

  1. We do that in our neighborhood too. Fun, but I always wonder what to put in the bag besides candy. They always have some cute stuff in there. Looks like you had some good times. Can't believe how much Mercedes looks like Ron in her hat. Love to all, Aunt Germaine

    ReplyDelete