Sydney is now over three weeks old! We have been so blessed the last three weeks! Starting with her early entrance into the world, we've had so much help. My mom immediately took the day off work to drive me to the hospital. Robin and Laura came over and cleaned our house and did some laundry to make sure Sydney would have some clean clothes to wear. And cleaned her carseat since we hadn't washed it since Maddie used it. It was so nice to not have to worry about that!
Also, we've had so many friends and family drop off dinner to us- almost every day since we came home from the hospital! I haven't had to cook for 3 weeks.
A lot of people brought sweet gifts for Sydney and Madeline too. Maddie has really enjoyed seeing everyone. So much so, that every day when I pick her up from school she asks who is coming over. I told her Friday that it was just us and she said, "Why?" Haha.
THANK YOU to our friends and family for the clean house, delicious meals and gifts!
Maddie had a great week at school so I took her to the tot lot at Oxmoor mall on Saturday am. She dressed herself and was so excited to go!
The tot lot is a new indoor play place--Maddie loved it!
After some playtime and shopping, we stopped and had lunch at Auntie Anne.
I underestimated how much she would like the pretzel dogs. I thought we could share a bucket of 12, but she ate about 8 of them. No kidding!
Fun morning with mommy!
As for my other girl, she is busy being a baby! She is starting to be awake more through out the day so that is fun. She has also had her first real blow-out! I DID NOT miss those, but they come with the territory I guess. Fortunately, she is so cute, so I don't mind doing her laundry! Here she is doing some tummy time!







No comments:
Post a Comment