Tomorrow, Sydney will be 3 weeks old! I cannot believe it. I am also devastated a little sad about how quickly my maternity leave is going! It is flying by this time!!
Our photographer came over last weekend and got some pictures of Sydney, Maddie and our family. I cannot wait to see how they turned out! I took a few on my phone. They are so cute so I know all of Bethany's pictures will be great!
Sisters!
Look at that pointed toe!
We kept asking Maddie to do a bunch of things (lay down, look at Sydney, kiss Sydney, etc) so I jokingly said to Chris, "Be a lion, Maddie." She heard me and then we got this face. Hilarious.
Connor and Preston came over to meet their newest cousin. They held Sydney for a little bit but spent most of the morning chasing Maddie around.
We took a cousin silly picture and Panda photo bombed the shot.
Madeline continues to do better and better with her adjustment. We send her to school in the morning and then I pick her up in the afternoon. I spent my days snuggling with sweet Sydney so that I can really focus on Maddie when I pick her up from school. She loves to bake with me!
Stealing a lick!
She loves her tia!
After Maddie goes to bed, I go to bed too. Then, daddy sneaks in his snuggles.
Pretty girl enjoying this beautiful weather!
Every night we read to Madeline- a lot of books! She has her favorites and I really enjoy this time with her. This is one of Sydney's more alert periods and she seems to enjoy story time too!
Looking forward to a great weekend!










Precious!!
ReplyDelete