Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I love you more then cupcakes.

Madeline and I play a lot of games together and I love hearing and seeing how her mind works. 

This weekend we were coloring together and I told her I loved her. That started this:
Maddie: I love you too
Me: Well, I love you more than cupcakes.
Maddie: Oh. I love cupcakes more than you.
Me (laughing): Maddie, that's not nice!! 
Maddie: Well....(pausing, REALLY thinking) I love you more than ranch dressing.

I felt pretty good about that because Maddie LOVES ranch dressing. Maybe one day she will love me more than cupcakes. HAHAHA!!

Tia is FINALLY home from Florida and she came with us to KaZoing on Friday. 



On Saturday we took the girls to Barnes and Noble for book time. They were really well behaved until story time started. Then, one of them sat quietly and listened. The other climbed on and off the stage waving to people and laughing.

She is such a ham!!

Saturday afternoon daddy took Sydney home for her nap and I took Maddie to Rolfe's birthday party.


 She had a great time!

On Sunday, daddy and I took Maddie to hibachi for a big girl date night. She thought it was so cool!!


She especially loved using the chopsticks.

Sydney got to have some 1x1 time with nana and grandpa. When we dropped her off,the girls showed me that they play train when they are there on Mondays.
Gotta love fun grandparents!

On Monday, Maddie loved building legos with grandpa!

Little Sydney is home sick with a bug. I'm taking her to the ped later this afternoon and am hoping she gets better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment