Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hot Laundry

The snow is starting to melt but it's still cold outside! My girls love love love playing in "hot laundry." Before I fold clothes, I let them play in the heat. And, for some reason, they think it's awesome.



 It's the little things, right?!

On Wednesday this week, Maddie had two dance classes. She had a make-up from when we were at Disney and she decided to try a tap class instead of doubling up on ballet. She was SO JAZZED at wearing those tap shoes.


Speaking of Maddie, she is taking organization to a whole new level.  We were playing in the basement the other day when she saw daddy's poker chips. She literally said, "This won't do. These aren't in order." Then sat down, dumped them out and reorganized the chips so that they were color coded. 

 She also chose to spend her quiet time helping me clean the mud-room yesterday. She actually really enjoyed it. What a funny funny little girl. 



On a side note, my mom and I started taking Pure Barre a few weeks ago. I'm trying to go 4-5 times a week and I've actually even taken a 6 AM class. 
Why don't I love salad? Why do I love cheese? Here's hoping Pure Barre helps me blast the last of that baby fat!!

Because these two caused some fat!!
But I love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment