Thursday, March 26, 2015

The REAL Cinderella

On Tuesday, grandma and tia took Maddie to see Cinderella. She talked about this all day at pre-school and was so excited for her special date. 

After pre-school she changed into her Cinderella gown and the girls headed out.


She got a lot of attention because she was dressed up. I've heard from my mom and sister she was really eating up all of the people talking to her. At one point, she whispered, "They think I'm the REAL Cinderella" with a big smile on her face. HA!

 This was her first non-animated film and they said she did great. 

While Maddie was at the movies, I was out with my girlfriends at PF Changs. Kathryn was in town so we had a festive happy hour together. I say festive because we can be kind of loud when we go out.


(Chris and Sydney had a daddy daughter date but he didn't get any pictures.)

 On Wednesday, Kathryn brought her girls over for a play date. We started out playing outside!


Then we moved in for some tea parties.




Finally, we had a snack which ended up a little messy….

Thanks for coming over Kaylen!

In the meantime, I've been getting my Pure Barre on because
It's actually less at this point…eeek!!

Chris snapped this pic of the girls. We got Madeline a new bookshelf and moved her old one to the playroom. Chris was organizing and it got a little difficult. 
Sydney LOVES purses - she is wearing three in this pic. Little girls don't come cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment