Goodness, it is GORGEOUS today. On Wednesday, the sun poked out and Maddie freaked out. As soon as we got home from morning errands she put on her bathing suit. And no, it was not warm enough for a swim suit, but I am pretty certain kids don't get cold.
We washed my car and before I knew it...
She was bringing her water toys and sprinkler out!
Soaking up the sun!
Sydney still isn't talking much but she understands everything you say to her. She just doesn't always obey. At dinner the other night, she put her little foot on the table. I said, "Sydney please get your foot off the table." She looked me square in the eye and then put her other foot on the table. Then she laughed at me.
And she stayed like that long enough for me to get a picture. I mean seriously!
Saturday was a morning of errands.
With a little bookstore stop.
Squeezed together at Lowe's!
I told Maddie I would take her for a big girl's lunch and she chose Steak and Shake.
This happened.
Well, not entirely. We share a little and then take the rest home with daddy.
On Sunday, the warm weather continued. We met up with K and D at the zoo and enjoyed a fun morning!
Welcome Spring! Won't you please stay??


















No comments:
Post a Comment