Thursday, November 13, 2014

"The baby"

Poor Sydney. She is 14 months old and I keep calling her "the baby."

In the morning: "Chris, can you go get the baby and bring her down."
At night: "I'm going to put the baby down and then will come back to read to you, Madeline."

I just can't help it. She's my last baby. 

But, she's 14 months now. One day, I will transition to calling her a toddler. But, not today.

AND!! We had a major event happen last week. She got her first tooth! And, then, another started breaking through! Thank goodness. I was getting a little worried, but here they come. This means, her sleeping has been a little interrupted the last week and a half. I think her teeth are hurting her, and combined with a runny nose, she's just a bit restless.

She's still pretty happy during the day, all things considering. We went to the library this week for story time and she had a great time shaking her egg to one of the songs!


Love this little "baby" of mine! 

1 comment:

  1. Your so funny! I call Jalen and Mya the babies too! Not sure what I will call them when the new baby comes! Sydney looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete