Thursday night, we had our GNO at PF Changs (a few weeks early because Kat was in town!)
The big news is that Carla got engaged!
So excited for our sweet friend!
Celebrating Carla, Kat being in town and our friendship!
On Friday, Maddie requested a morning at the museum.
On this morning, she really enjoyed finding the items on her shopping list!
The girls were worn out!
On Saturday morning, we met Hudson at Dunkin Donuts!
Maddie chose 2 powdered donut holes (she had some breakfast at home too)
Maddie is very big into her board games right now. We just got Don't Break the Ice and I've played it about 2,348 times.
On Sunday, daddy and Maddie had a date to Steak and Shake.
So excited!
Special treat!
Then, she requested they build together at Barnes and Noble.
Sydney was at home with me.
Playing in a box while I wrapped Christmas presents.
Or, should I say, attempted to wrap. She grabbed one of Madeline's presents (a Minnie Mouse Tervis) and refused to let it go, all the while sitting on the paper I was trying to use.
Silly Sydney!
We are bundled up in the house, really hoping we don't get the 3-5 inches of snow that's being called for tonight!



















No comments:
Post a Comment