We spent Friday morning at cousin Adalyn's house. The girls had a great time!
Maddie and I baked cookies while Sydney napped.
Mid-baking, Madeline remembered her "head hurt" and she needed her ice pack. Truth is, she just bought a princess crown ice pack so she's been getting "injured" a lot and needing her ice pack.
We rode bikes down to grandma and grandpa's house where grandpa was a really good sport and played Pretty Pretty Princess with Maddie.
On Saturday, we went to the outlet mall so daddy could get some new work clothes. The girls had a big time!
We did the rides!
Maddie had some fro-yo.
Sydney got cheerios.
We played at the play land.
Doing it by herself like a big girl!
Mom and I went to the tea parlor for some afternoon tea and snacks. So fun!
We had brunch with my parents at O'Charleys.
We enjoyed the fresh air!
Perfect herky, Sydney.
We capped the weekend off with Sydney irritating her sister. I left the room to grab something and Maddie shouted, "Mom, you gotta come quick!" I ran back in there and Sydney had climbed on the table and was laying on her stomach looking at Madeline. By the time I got my camera she had sat up and was laughing.
Trying desperately to get her attention.
Gotta love little sisters!














No comments:
Post a Comment