Saturday, November 1, 2014

Setting a World Record

Last weekend, Humana, attempted to set a world record for having the most people line up in an awareness ribbon. My good friend, Sherri, coordinated the event and it was so fun! 

My mom and aunt also work with me for Humana so we all met down at Waterfront Park. 

We got our t-shirts, sweatbands and bracelets which gave us a our check-in number.



Dancing to the music!

Just the girls!

Our group! 

As it turns out, we did not have enough people to beat the record (held in India of 6,800 people). But, funnily enough, we did set a world record! There is a record for people wearing headbands (who knew, right?!) and we smashed it. So….I am a Guiness Book of World Record holder. Pretty wild, huh?


I have been with Humana for almost seven years and I truly love working for a health and wellness company! This event was more than just a record attempt, it was about promoting awareness of breast cancer and the importance of screenings. What a fun afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment