I always thought the ice cream and pickles thing seemed a bit far-fetched....but I cannot get enough of either one! I have at least 1-2 pickles a day and....I'm not going to admit how much ice cream we've been eating! I say "we've" because Chris is FULLY supportive of the ice cream habit!
According to my weekly e-mails, baby is approximately 5 1/2 inches long (the length of a bell pepper) and weighs almost 7 ounces. The baby is starting to self-soothe and can also respond to noises. I guess I'll have to get rid of my rap music now!
This will be a short post because I have a lot to do around the house. As promised, I was able to get some pics of Chris and I from our last few days in Cape Cod! We had a wonderful family vacation with Chris's family and loved getting to spend time with everyone. Thank you Phil and Robin for a FANTASTIC trip!


Baby Hughes at 17 weeks!

Britt, the pics from Cape Cod are just beautiful!! Can't til August 16th to get here too, cause I'm convinced it's a boy :)
ReplyDeletewhat a great vacation we had... It is so nice to have a family vacation.... next year we will have another addition!!!! Great pictures Love Robin
ReplyDelete