Thursday, August 26, 2010

Canteloupe?!

My weekly email just let me know that baby girl is the size of a canteloupe! Does anyone else think that's huge? She still only weighs about one lb. though. Along with noises outside the womb, baby girl can also hear my heartbeat and stomach rumblings. I try to sing to her when I'm in the car. I think she likes it.

AND! I cannot be 100% certain, but I think she did a hitchkick today. Pretty sure she is going to be a dancer like mom. Yay!

I saw this video earlier in the week and it cracked me up. So many parts of this video remind me of Chris already so I cannot imagine when he's toting after his little daughter.

It's a Dad's Life:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGE1tqyyiRQ&feature=player_embedded

(You may have to copy and paste the link in another window.)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment