I cannot believe I am 17 weeks already- it seems like time is flying.
According to the Baby Center, this week the baby is "very mobile" and is developing sweat glands. He/she weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip) and is around 5 inches long from head to bottom. I've noticed my pants are starting to get a little tight so I've been wearing the belly band to get me through the in-between stage of regular clothes and maternity clothes.
This week, we've been spending time with Chris's family in beautiful Cape Cod. We've had gorgeous weather every day and have been playing on the beach, shopping, and eating a lot of great food. We've also gotten to see Chris's aunt, uncle and cousins a lot which has been really nice. Danielle pointed out to me that the baby is only 4 months old and has already been on a Carribean cruise and to Cape Cod- that's pretty good! Baby will definitely be a world traveler like mom and dad. :)
Here are some pictures from this week:

Laura and I in front of the Hydrangeas

Cousin Dane playing in the sand

Family Reunion
I just realized I don't have too many great pics of Chris and I from this week so I'm going to try to get some on our last few days here.
Off to shop!
hola! cape cod looks like fun. dont worry about your fam here - saw your mom at the summit and saw mercedes at moes. the only one im missing is you! :0 see ya next week
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! I'm glad you guys are having a great time. See you soon.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom