Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lemonade, anyone?

We are 14 weeks now! This week baby is the size of a lemon. That seems smaller to me than a peach, but I guess the folks on baby center know better than me so...we'll go with lemon. The baby continues to grow and can now suck his thumb. It seems so amazing that something so tiny can do so much!

Now that the room is cleaned out, it seems much more official. After some paint and furniture, it will look completely different!



I just love looking at all of the wonderful presents Baby Hughes has already gotten.

Mercedes used her new sewing machine to make a baby blanket- I cannot believe she made such a good blanket on her first attempt! Its really soft on one side and satin-y on the other. She did let me know that it would retail for approx $30 if someone would like her to make them one. Ha!




Look at this onesie from our closest friends, Kyle and Danielle. They want to make sure Baby is styling when we watch UK athletics. Danielle, who is much more fashionable than me, already told me what to pair with the onesie depending on if Baby is a boy or girl! I love it!

Chris's favorite toy so far has come from Laura- the bumbo! I'm not quite sure what about it fascinates him so much, but he loves this thing. When Danielle was over the other day, he made her come upstairs and look at it. It cracks me up. Laura is great at sharing some much needed toys and accessories from Dane with us. I love that our kids will be close in age and hopefully good friends as well as cousins.



And- of course- we've got Mr. Bear. This is Dane's favorite thing right now. Robin got us this sweet little guy.



I am addicted to baby items! I think everything is so cute. August may mean trouble for our bank account!


1 comment:

  1. i love lemonade! So exciting every week as baby grows! Glad you guys are excited about the bumbo.... i hope you all use them more than we did! AND, I am so proud you guys already cleared out the room.. that is a HUGE check off of the "TO DO" List! We love you guys and baby hughes!

    ReplyDelete