This week went QUICK. Chris is ramping up his race training (11 miles this weekend!) and we've both had some crazy work weeks. He has a short trip next week to New Jersey so I'm hoping this weekend we can relax a bit.
On Wednesday we played at home until dance class.
Thursday night, my ladies enjoyed some Happy Hour time together.
On Friday we met up with Audrey and her mom at House of Boom. Audrey and Maddie have been at Star Academy together since they were babies. They have been in the same class until pre-k and I was so sad they were separated. Audrey's mom, Amy, and I have gotten to be friends over the years so we met up at House of Boom and let them run around together.
We came home for lunch and a little sand art.
I tried to help Sydney but, you know, it's Sydney so that wasn't happening. She kept saying, "I DO IT" and "MINE" in a voice that let me know I was clearly not helping.
Then, we ended up at Audrey's house for more play.
I love watching Maddie develop relationships with her friends.
Looking forward to a great weekend!













No comments:
Post a Comment