On Friday, Chris and I headed to my parent's for dinner. When we got there, they were face-timing with Tia so we jumped in and chatted for a bit.
Madeline, completely unprovoked, said, "I wish you were here tia." And then...tia walked down the steps! She had flown in and surprised us all. The girls were JAZZED. They were so happy to see her. And she brought gifts!
After a yummy dinner, we had some snow cones.
Loving their time with tia!
On Saturday, daddy and Dave ran 9 miles in preparation for their marathon. The girls and I introduced tia to House of Boom.
She was all over it.
Sydney runs around House of Boom like she owns it.
That night we went to Earth Fare after church. Sydney stood up, with her purse, while she ate.
Side note: HER HAIR! Can you see it? It is coming in! And it is LIGHT. Like, white.
She loved the Sydney-sized shopping cart!
Sunday night we hung out at the Norton Commons Pool with our friends.
Maddie's crew.
Sydney's crew.
On Monday, I had the day off. We spent the morning with my sister and then did a little shopping in preparation for Sydney's birthday.
Can you believe she is turning 2 soon? STOP IT!
















No comments:
Post a Comment