Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Getting our Swim on!

We've been utilizing our Y membership like crazy. I wasn't sure if it was worth the cost, but so far, we're there all the time. Both Chris and I have been going on our lunch breaks a few times a week and then a few nights as well. 

I've been taking several classes and attempting to swim.
Yes, I look ridiculous. But my hair is so long it takes a sweet forever to dry. Swim cap, for the win! Plus, I'm such a terrible swimmer I like to maintain a certain level of anonymity. 

Chris has been swimming often and, of course, he's about a million times better than I am. He has decided after his marathon he's going to do a half-Ironman. You know, because he's CRAZY.

We got together with Kyle and Danielle at nana and grandpa's pool and the kids had a great time playing.



We also did a quick trip to the outlet mall. I let the girls have a little break from shopping.


Sydney is moving on up! She "visits" the two year old room at school this week and next week, she moves up. BIG GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment