My goodness, I blinked and two weeks passed. It's been super hectic in our house. We are celebrating Sydney's birthday (a few weeks early) tomorrow so I've been preparing for that, plus I had 2 major projects launch at work so I've been feeling the stress!
We've still had time for a little fun though!
Last weekend we went to get snow cones with my family.
We all squeezed in daddy's car so Maddie and I sat in the 3rd row. She loved this.
Sydney was mad she couldn't sit in the back but she cheered up quickly...
On Saturday and Sunday Chris had a golf scramble. I took the littles to church and then out to eat after. Madeline saw this rock and said, "Mommy, that looks like a great place to take a picture." So we did.
On Sunday, Chris was golfing again so we hung out with my parents for a bit. Madeline learned how to play battleship.
On Monday, Madeline had to get cavities filled. This was NOT FUN. She was not happy afterwards and ended up passing out on her bedroom floor.
We painted and sent some pics to Tia.
I have been cleaning our house in prep for having people over and I left the girls playing together in the playroom for maybe 5 minutes. I cleaned Maddie's bathroom and when I came back, Sydney was gone.
She was jumping, pants-less, on the guest bed. Because, obviously.
After this wild week I needed a little relaxation so mom kept Syd while Maddie and I went for pedicures.
Don't worry; Sydney still got glammed up after her nap!
I was able to get out one night to have dinner with my ladies!
We have a very busy weekend ahead and then hopefully some down time!















No comments:
Post a Comment