Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Sydney's First School Picture

A few weeks ago we had a crazy hectic morning. Sydney slept in and I was trying to rush around to get ready for an 8 am meeting. I ran Sydney into her class and immediately noticed all of the toddlers were dressed in their finest. Dresses, bows, shiny shoes...

Then I realized picture day was that day. Whoops. Sydney was in a t-shirt (with a ginormous yogurt stain) and jeans. Long story short, we got her photos back yesterday. And, minus her "Princess Club" shirt, I think it's pretty cute. Captures her little personality.


We went to the zoo today with the intent of trying their Splash Park. Sydney still hated it. She basically spent the morning, walking around the perimeter saying, "No, no, no, no, no." Maddie loved it. I only got one picture as I was trying to protect my phone!

We spent a lot of the time at the splash park but we did see a few animals. Madeline's favorite is always the giraffes. 


A tale of sisters...
 Sweet. 


Sweeter. 

 Over it.

Maddie had her second swim lesson and Sydney watched intently. 

The girls continue to play more with each other. I love their little bond!

No comments:

Post a Comment