Sunday, May 31, 2015

A few cousin pics

On Friday night, Chris and I had a date night. We had a great quiet dinner while nana and grandpa watched these two!


The answer is no. I just don't think they could be cuter. 

On Saturday, we spent the day and night in Lexington with our Hughes-side cousins. We had a great time! The girls love Dane and Quinn!


Maddie and Dane were so excited about having a sleep over. We finally got them to bed at 10. They slept together on Dane's bottom bunk. 

After a fun day at the pool and a yummy dinner at Rincon everyone (except Dane and Maddie!) was worn out!
 Chris literally fell asleep, in a chair, mid-conversation. I cut him a little slack since his marathon training started and he had been up at 530 to go running with Dave. 

June starts tomorrow and ours is pretty insane. We've got TWO vacations, 2 birthday parties, a wedding, a crawfish boil, a father-daughter tea...and some other things I'm forgetting since I'm not by my calendar. Goodness! Looking forward to a month of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment