Friday, October 10, 2014

Quiet Time

Lately, Madeline has been staying awake during her nap telling me she prefers "quiet time" to napping. I peeked in on her the other day (she naps in the guest room) and she was fixing her baby doll's hair.

I watched her through the crack in the door for several minutes. She sang to her, rocked her, and eventually put her baby down for her nap.  Goodness, I just love her sweet soul.

If she doesn't fall asleep, her quiet time is about an hour. Then we have some time to hang out before little sis wakes up.
Snack selfie

This week we went to All About Kids and KGA.

Sydney loves the trampoline. 

After KGA, we had lunch with Harper and Elizabeth at Chik Fil A.
Maddie and Harper are hilarious together. This morning, they both dressed themselves and showed up in a lot of pink and sparkly sequins.


Sweet friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment