Monday, October 27, 2014

BOO Dell at Yew Dell!

On Saturday, we headed to Yew Dell Gardens for BOO Dell. Aunt Laura, Uncle Cory and cousins Dane and Quinn came and Maddie was so excited.

Ready to go trick-or-treating!

Sydney was in the wagon squeezed (literally) in the ladybug outfit.

Cheeks. For Days.

Maddie's dentist was there, but she didn't give out candy. She gave out vampire teeth!

 Maddie and Dane in the photo booth. She just loves her cousin!

Elsa and Anna

Clifford and Curious George

 Waiting on Mr. Magic!

We had a wonderful afternoon!!

Daddy is absent in these pictures because he was recovering from running the Urban Bourbon mini-marathon. I took the ladies down to the finish line just before we went to Yew Dell.

 
Cheering fans! Waiting on daddy and Dave to cross the finish line!

 
Yeah yeah. I'm anxious to see my daddy but I'm digging these cheerios too.

Where is my daddy?!

There he is!!

So proud of daddy and Dave for running 13.1 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment