The girls and I found a new fun spot this week - KaZoing!
There was one room filled with all kinds of toys: a huge train table, dollhouses, kitchens, blocks, etc, etc.
We played there for awhile and then we went into the inflatable room. There were 5 HUGE inflatables, the biggest I've seen actually.
Maddie playing basketball.
Truth be told, I put my camera down and went in and jumped around with the girls so this is the only selfie we got. And it's terrible. But, kind of funny too.
I tried to get the girls to look at the camera and smile. Maddie decided she was going to make a pig face and Sydney, well, she just was too busy looking at us.
We had a great morning playing together. Maddie has already asked if we can go back. (Every day)
We also discovered that the Middletown Target has carts more conducive to shopping with two monkeys.
And, they have an interactive Barbie game where you can take a picture of yourself in Barbie's clothes.
Fun!
These two girls light up my life. I love watching their relationship grow every day.
Nana offered to watch Maddie and Sydney on Friday so Chris and I could go out to dinner by ourselves. It took us about 5 seconds minutes to decide we wanted to go to Mojito.
This is the face of two people who just stuffed their face with solomillo, tacos, and Graeters ice cream. Thanks nana!







No comments:
Post a Comment