We've had some great weather lately! Crisp, cool mornings with hot, sunny afternoons.
I mentioned last post that tia spent some days at our house. This meant every morning, Madeline would run over and knock on her door at our house.
(I think she had to get up a little earlier than normal at my house.)
We met up with Hudson at the park on Sunday. We were bringing our littles and asked Hudson and Kyle to meet us. Baby Sloane was born last week!!
It was H-O-T HOT! I ended up letting both girls run through the splash park fully clothed because I was worried they were getting too warm.
Sydney loved getting close to the water. She didn't get soaked but she got pretty wet.
The other night, Madeline and I were in the playroom and she wrote the letters of the alphabet. I was pretty impressed-she can write nearly all of them! I had to help her with a few, but she was pretty good.
Sydney is being Sydney. She wants to do anything Maddie is doing. If Maddie is coloring, she wants to be at the table. If Maddie is in the play kitchen, she's right next to her.
Here she is trying to watch Peppa Pig with her.
I love my sister! I love driving her crazy!










No comments:
Post a Comment