Sunday, October 19, 2014

I need a weekend...

I need a weekend to recover from this weekend! Seriously, we were on the go ALL weekend.

But, first…Madeline had craft night at grandma and grandpas on Wednesday.
So proud of her pumpkins!

Tia with her nieces!

#nohairdontcare
#sheisoneandbald
#stillsocute

On Friday, we did a quick mall trip with my mom and sis before lunch together.
A dressing room pic while we waited for tia and Maddie.


On Friday night, we celebrated Ronny and Kristin's baby that is due in March. This was a gender reveal party so we all were given cans of silly string to spray. And when we sprayed, out came PINK!!

So happy to be welcoming a daughter to their family! (And we're so happy there's another baby coming to our circle of friends!)

On Saturday, we had our official send off for my grandma. She's headed to Florida next week so we all got together for one last fiesta!
Cousin selfie.

Grandma and her grandkids (and great grandkids!)

Saturday night, we had Sydney's baby dedication at our church. I was a little nervous but Sydney did fantastic. We got on stage and talked to the preacher for a few minutes, along with 8 other families. 

We passed her back and forth a bit. She waved. She played with the kid next to us.

Before service, Maddie had some video game time.

Sydney was so whooped from all the Saturday festivities that she slept until NINE A.M. (I actually went into check on her and woke her up…who knows when she would have woke herself)

Madeline has NEVER slept that late, but, as we know, little Sydney does what she wants. And on Sunday, she wanted to sleep!

On Sunday, I went to the Mega Cavern with my family to do the ropes course. We had a great time!!
Cedes and I ready to suit up!

Coming off the zip line!

Worn out after 90 minutes in the air. 


Sunday night, I took Madeline to jump on the trampoline. We jumped and jumped until she couldn't jump anymore and she fell down. I grabbed my phone because her hair was hilarious.


Fun, happy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment