Sydney turns one in less than a month!! Even though I've been thinking about her birthday for awhile, I just realized I needed to get the invites ordered ASAP. Chris got the camera out and we tried to take some pictures of her but, she didn't make it easy!
This is ridiculous. I'd rather be crawling around finding something dangerous to attempt to eat.
I'm smiling as I yank off the hair bow. I don't have to say it, but mom knows I'm not into it.
So, we swapped the bow and moved trees. She refused to sit still.
I'm just super proud I can stand up, unsupported. Did y'all know I am taking about 10 steps at a time now?
Crouching tiger, hidden Sydney
Sigh.
Of course, Madeline saw the camera and had to get in on the action.
She told us she wanted to show her model pose so she did the standard move.
Then, she said, "Wait! I have another one." We waited...turns out, it's the exact same pose but with the other leg out front.
No idea. An elephant, maybe?
Speaking of Madeline, she absolutely had to wear her princess crown to Costco the other night. Because, obviously.
My friend Ally sent the girls matching dresses from El Salvador. They are so sweet!
And, because he's always got to be doing something, Chris's latest DIY project was re-upholstering some stools for his bar.
My aunt gave us some old bar stools.
We picked out some fabric and Chris reupholstered them. They look great with his bar!
The week is more than half over! Looking forward to a date night Friday to the Bourbon and Wine Festival!



.jpg)










No comments:
Post a Comment