We didn't really go to All About Kids that much this summer because we've been enjoying the outdoor weather. This past week, however, we went twice!
It's really great because I can let Sydney do her own thing now and, as we all know, Miss Sydney is a mover and a shaker!
Here's hoping I can back this sucker in that space.
Funny story about my wild child youngest. She got moved up to the one year old class at church at the ripe age of 10 months (a few weeks ago) because she was too wild for the infants. Heaven help me.
I only got one picture of Madeline because her and Soley were running around like quick little ninjas.
The girls were exhausted when we got home!
(In case you are curious, Madeline changes clothes approximately 4 times a day. This is NOT an exaggeration. She gets it from her dad. I don't know where he gets it from.)
Hudson had never been to AAK, so we invited him to meet us on Saturday. He loved it!
Best buddies!!
We've been seeing a lot of my sister lately.
Mercedes has been walking Stella for us which has been really great. Stella has had a lot of health issues lately and she's really enjoyed her day walks with my sister.
Our sweet Stella. She only drives me crazy about 98% of the day, but I do love having her home with me while I work. She lets me talk as much as I want and never interrupts!









No comments:
Post a Comment