Madeline's daycare starts pre-school this week. They continue curriculum throughout the summer, but really ramp it up this month. I can't wait to see everything she learns!
Before we went on vacation, tia took Madeline to the fabric store to pick out some fabric for a surprise.
Madeline loved looking at all of the reels of fabric. I left them alone and when I came back I found the cart like this.
So, I obviously had to intervene.
While we were gone, tia made Madeline a new blanket for her bed with the fabric she had chosen. SHE is obsessed!
This little silly girl refused to sit down in the cart and refused to let me hold her. So, I had to push the cart while she stood up in it like this.
Yep. I'm gonna be the problem child.
Proud of it.
Tia also spent some time with Sydney.
The girls are playing more and more together. Madeline tries to be very structured ("Sydney, you go sit here and pat the baby doll on her back") but she is getting better at understanding Sydney can't do everything yet. She always prefers to be with Sydney though, then by herself.
I took the girls to the play land one day and let Sydney get down for the first time. She loved it!
My friend Kathryn was in town for Jennifer's wedding so Kaylen came to play!
I think we are all finally recovered from THE BUG. That thing was gross.
Madeline 24 hours after the stomach virus hit her.
We recovered just in time to host a baby shower for Danielle and sweet Sloane!
Can't wait to meet her little one!
















No comments:
Post a Comment