Friday, August 8, 2014

#jlanomo

Last Saturday, one of my great friends, Jennifer got married. I've talked about my co-workers before.  We were all on the same team when I started Humana over 6 years ago (Wow--6 years!!) and became great friends.  We've all moved on to new positions, but we still get together at least once a month for dinner. We have remained close and support each other through weddings, babies, and life!

Me and my boo.


The girls, minus Carla and Ashley

Friends for years!!

And then, it got real in the photo booth!


Yep. That's me in the robot hat. IDK why.


Y'all, I had to seriously BEG to get Chris in the photo booth.

But he warmed up!

My yummy sign was supposed to be pointing towards Chris, not Scott. Whoops.


We had a great night celebrating with Jennifer and Sean! I loved the hashtag the girls used at her bachelorette party #jlanomo since we've called her J-La forever! It will be weird now that she is no longer J-La, but so happy for this next step in her life. CONGRATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment