Friday night, Chris and I went to the South Oldham Rotary's annual bourbon and wine tasting. It's always a great time!
A photo bomber jumped in! My dad tirelessly plans this event and it's fantastic. There were a ton of distilleries and wineries who came to share their product, and the food was fantastic!
My sister works the event.
My two lovelies stayed with our good friends Tara and Dave. They are so sweet to our girls. Madeline has a ton of books on her bookshelf but she asked Dave to read The 12 Gifts of Birth...and then asked him to define every one. He said he wasn't sure how to define 'compassion' to a 3 year old. :)
Shopping at Costco. Sydney has been eating her hand all day and I keep thinking...maybe...she is getting her first tooth. I mean, isn't it about time?!
Even without teeth, homegirl CAN EAT.
And walk!
I cannot believe she will be ONE in just a few weeks!







No comments:
Post a Comment