On Monday, we are able to find out if baby Hughes 2 is a boy or girl. We're tossing around the idea of not finding out (that's a topic for another day!), but I can't help but wonder if baby is a boy or a girl. I have this great curiosity and like to think about how our lives will be different with 2 girls versus one boy and one girl.
This week at work, someone posted this article to our company intranet. (You should be able to click the link.) It was titled 50 Rules for Dads of Daughters and I read the whole thing smiling. Chris is an amazing dad. I didn't know how he would be with a little girl, but after seeing him with Madeline, it's obvious he was made to be the dad of our sassy dramatic Maddie.
And Maddie is CRAZY about her daddy! A few pictures from this week.
Daddy and 2 of his 3 girls!
Daddy told Madeline it was ok to eat spaghetti with her hands.
Daddy took Maddie to the doctor and helped her patch-up Minnie with some band-aids.
Daddy spent all night after work starting her swing-set. I know he will work tirelessly to get this project done. (and MANY thanks to our buddy David who is just as crazy as Chris when it comes to projects!)
Love my husband and my Maddie.









Very sweet.... I agree Chris is mad for Madeline.. and you too. Love Nana Hughes
ReplyDelete