Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sunday Water Fun!

We had planned to go to the zoo on Sunday with Kyle and Danielle but it was HOT HOT HOT!! SO they came over for a water day instead! 

Our neighbors were giving this pool and slide away for free so I snatched it up one night when I was out walking! 


Maddie LOVES it. She can do the slide by herself and isn't scared to come splashing down.





You wouldn't know it, but Hudson enjoyed it too!! 


All the swimming worked up an appetite for strawberries!

A sweet moment between friends.

You probably noticed Stella above. She is ALWAYS near by, ready for a snack, a drink or a rescue. She's pretty protective of Madeline.  When the kids were swinging she was about 2 feet away watching intently.


We had a great day! 

My mom sent me this gem. What a riot! I forget how fat Maddie was as a baby! She had rolls for days!! (And was still only in the 10th percentile for weight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment