Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hudson sleeps over and the Rotary Fair!

On Friday a few friends came over for a cook-out before the boys went to the casino.

I put Maddie on the counter to help me make the 'olee. I turned around to grab one more avocado and when I turned back, this is what I saw. She must have eaten 1/4 of the guacamole before our guests even arrived. 



Playing with Ronny!

Even after snacking, she still had a great dinner with Hudson.
Notice Stella below? Stella used to eat dinner at my feet, but moved to Maddie's side once she realized she got more hand-outs from her. Once she realized Hudson was still a little unstable with his food, she didn't leave his side for the next 24 hours.

After dinner, the kids played and had a bath. They also tried to sneak a little alone time. I see my future in the below and I'm not sure I like it!!


On Saturday, daddy worked on the swing set while my mom and sis and I went to the Rotary Club's Family Fair. It was a neat little event that had a ton of bounces houses, a magician, face painter, balloon animal artist, etc, etc. It was cold so we only stayed for about an hour.

 Trying to take out tia in the gladiator bounce house.

I love my youthful sister. When I am not feeling a bouncy or a slide or a ride, she is always up to play with Maddie!

 Taking a ride on the train.

Maddie tends to be pretty shy when she firsts get in to big crowds. We did the photo booth the very first thing and I think she was totally befuddled by how ridiculous tia and I were acting. This is a picture of a picture, but it is hilarious!

 Daddy and grandpa worked hard on the swing set a lot of the day. It's getting there! There are still some more things to come, but it should be finished soon! And, one day, when it FINALLY stops raining, we will get the rest of our sod in!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had some great fun. It is wonderful to have a younger sister for some activities. I have always been very blessed to have Marissa too. Can't wait to hear what you are having. If you decide you want to know. Love to all,
    Great Aunt Germaine

    ReplyDelete