People often ask how old Madeline is. I am in the habit of saying, "she just turned 2." But, actually, she didn't. She is almost 2 and a half! Which is basically 3. Which is basically 13. Sigh.
Throughout the week we try to mainly eat at home, but that does require a lot of planning on my part. Sometimes I'm a great planner and we make it through the week without having to eat out. Othertimes....I call Chris and say, "how does pizza sound tonight?!" We had a random Wednesday night out at the new Casa Fiesta by our house.
We went to see Dr. Brown to get our ears checked out.
After, I asked Madeline what she wanted to do. She said she wanted to go to the mall, so that's what we did. She LOVED this vanity at PB Kids...it is sooo cute!
On Saturday, my family came over to send Mercedes off. She's heading to Disney for a month and then on to Costa Rica so we won't see her much this summer. The kids played hard all morning and it was WAY past Maddie's nap time when my grandma decided she wanted some pictures.
Four generations!
We realized we looked weird all being on the steps so we moved outside.
I know I look weird in this picture but Maddie had HAD it at this point so I was trying to get her to laugh. This was the best family photo we could get.
Saturday night we did dinner with my parents and then hung out around their house.
I left Maddie in the car with my dad for 10 minutes while I ran in Kroger. He of course got her out and this is what I saw when I walked outside.
Helping grandma water her plants.
She loved the Venus Fly Trap and kept telling me about the "buggy in there!"
Maddie is very into dresses right now. She likes to spin and twirl in them. This is her current favorite. We wear it every time it's washed. It hasn't even made it in the drawer yet!
On her way into church. Looking forward to a sunny week!



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment